Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling a home for the highest price takes a LOT more than just LISTING it!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Social Media Campaigns- Not only do I advertise on the internet, I focus specifically where the people are on social media sites. Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter are great for highly targeted advertising to get your home in front of the RIGHT QUALIFIED buyer, whether it's advertising in scrolling feeds, posting in groups, sharing with publically with friends and family.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Yard Signs - These are NO ordinary yard signs. These signs are linked to virtual tours, photos, and information about your specific home. These signs use GPS tracking to alert me when any potential buyer texts or calls to have info sent to their smart phone.
6. Boots on the Ground - Good old fashion Open Houses. People LOVE driving around and looking at homes. Sometimes your future buyer wasn't even looking UNTIL they happened to stop by your home!
7. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Don't get stuck with an agent that "Lists it and Forgets it"!!!!
Call me today so I can discuss my MARKETING Plan that will get you top dollar!!